No, I couldn't get all the stuff I would normally use for stuffing. So I improvised. And no, I didn't measure anything.
What did I add?
- Day-old rice (this is what you'd make fried rice out of because freshly cooked rice gets too soggy) How much? Well I added what I had.
- 2 Granny smith apples, diced
- Lemon juice (1 1/2 lemons was arguably a little too much, so maybe one lemon next time I try to recreate this?)
- Cashews. No idea how much. Maybe 100g?
- Ginger root, just a bit
- Soy sauce to taste
- Tumeric leaves, 3 smallish ones
Tumeric is one of those things you can grow in pots indoors in the US if you can buy some fresh tumeric root at an Asian market.